Monday, February 3, 2014

Our life in......UTAH!!

We'll life is crazy and great! Cole has accepted a job at 97th floor and well, we have moved to Lehi Utah! So far it is awesome! I was very hesitant to move to Utah because of all the stories I have heard about the Utah drivers, and the Utah Mormons. I was definitely afraid that I would only find rude judgmental people and I was scared that cole and I wouldn't find people to 'hang out' with. You know what I'm talking about ;) well was I sorely mistaken!!!??!! YES I sure was! Our new ward is amazing and I have not met a single rude person here. I know that sounds a little ridiculous and we have only been here two weeks but it has been a very enjoyable two weeks and we feel so good about moving here. James and Ashley Rogers (our best friends from byu Hawaii) have been excellent tour guides for us as we get acquainted with the area. We are so blessed to live by them. They are amazing!!!

Coles job is going great and he loves it so much! He works with corporation size companies and does their online marketing while utilizing all different social media apps/sites. Every day cole comes home with a new app for us to download and it actually is pretty fun learning so many new things about social media. I'll give you one app to download, it's called paper. You need to search for it under free apps and you'll find it. You can't just search for it. Anyways it's a really cool app:) so Coles job is going greats nod he is looking at getting a promotion in the next couple of weeks! Yeah buddy!!!:)

Now I am working at legends sports and fitness and I'm just working on getting lots of clients through lots of free orientations. Except I just found out today that I lost my job!!! Bleuh!!! Yeah so I'm on the hunt for a better job! One that I can hopefully keep! Loosing your job is a feeling that I never want to feel again. Definitely not pleasant! 

It's amazing how much you can feel the spirit when you aren't in primary. I have been in the primary presidency for the last two years (almost) and being able to go to relief society is wonderful! The spirit is so strong and I have cried every Sunday (good cry from the spirit) since being here. It's a great feeling and I hope to be able to feel the spirit like that again every Sunday! 

We went to the timpanogos temple the other night and had a great time! What a beautiful temple it is:)
                          Us at the temple! 


No comments:

Post a Comment