Monday, August 1, 2011

Tribute to HaWaIi!

This is a very exciting time for us! we are leaving Hawaii in approximately 5 weeks and counting! This past weekend we bought our tickets home and we decided that since this might be one of the last times we are in Hawaii we needed to make a pit stop in Maui! :) My mom is flying out here on the 26th and we leave for Maui on the 3rd! We are looking forward to this fun adventure we are about to embark on! Once we get home after a wonderful week on Maui we plan to live in Cole's parents house and house sit while they are in China teaching English! :) Free rent and a nice place to live? I think we are really being blessed. I really am going to miss living here in Hawaii. I have finally got to the point where I can admit that. We have shared so many great and wonderful memories here and we will miss all of our close friends we have made here. I really believe that these friends will be life long friends! So thank you Chris and Sarah Hendrickson and James and Ashley Rogers for making our time in Hawaii the best experience we could have ever thought of having! We will miss it because of you! :)

smile! :D
Love this adorable family!
Marshmallows all over her face ;)

I can remember the first time I moved away from home I was coming here to play basketball and get my education. My first group of friends were Jessie Leininger, now Johnson, Jordan 'Norma' Weed and Courtney Hruby! We had some amazing moments and some unforgettable memories. Like the time when we went skinny dipping in the ocean, or the time we cuddled, and made out with the boyfriends at that time, on the beach....... hahahaha or the times when we would squeeze into Kiley's car and Steph and I went in the trunk and pretended to fall out and scared everyone half to death! Probably not the best idea. Or the time when we decided to go to Bellows beach and I chewed out the lady working at Jack in the box! I was tired from basketball, but still not the nicest thing I could have done. Unfortunately These friends of mine had to move and transfer to BYU Provo and leave Jordan and I here! I  was lucky to find April Jorgensen now Thorson who got herself into being my best friend. Again probably not the best idea. We would get into so many tiffs and lots of trouble. We would also get into many arguments but luckily we always had each other to lean on once we decided to stop being losers. April was there for me when I had to be away from Cole while we were engaged and I was able to be there for April when her and Moose had to be apart. We were there for each other to help us realize which guys were good for us and which guys were absolutely the wrong ones! April is like my sister but from another mother. We fight like sisters do, we shared/stole clothes like sisters do, we were brutally honest to one another like sisters are. She is such an amazing friend and I am so glad we were able to bond and become life long friends!

Things changed when Cole and I got married. My final year and a half here in Hawaii wold be filled with love and memories we will be able to tell our children when they ask us about relationships and places to live, or where to go to college. Cole is my ultimate best friend and the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!!! Yes Hawaii, we will be back sooner than never! ;)






 L is for the way you look at me;)

 Mac 24/7 pancake challenge = FAILED


Top 10 things I will miss most about Hawaii:

10. Not the nasty cockroaches!!!!! and spiders!!!!!
9. BBQ's 365 days a year!
8. Our Huffy Bikes :(
7. The daily sunshine and warmth
6. LDS community
5. Absolutely NOT the financial aid office and other services BYU H has to offer
4. The beautiful exotic flowers
3. The Ocean
2. The Temple so close to our home
1. Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment