Tuesday, August 9, 2011

discoveries ;)




Discovering new things is seriously the best! picnik.com is so awesome and I have spent a good amount of time on it playing with photos and such. I never thought I would enjoy it so much but when they are this cool it can be so so fun!






We have a cute little garden here in hawaii and it is so fun to have because we find little creatures. :D I felt like we were in Wonderland! We found three caterpillars  in our garden on our flowers destroying them!!!! but they were so cute and fun I couldn't hurt them. they need to live somehow!!!!!! so we put them back on the flowers after fun picture taking and the next day my boss, who is sharing the garden with us, tells me that he threw them out in the gutter!!! I was so sad!  probably went out the next three days looking for them but they were lost! Heaven is better than here!!!!!

2 comments: