Thursday, August 18, 2011

Only in Hawaii

Ok so the other day I was walking around TVA to check up on my RA with cleaning in the buildings and stuff, and I came upon a tenant who was back behind his apartment taping something to his window in a big bush. If you have ever lived in TVA you know exactly what i am talking about ;) so I waked past not thinking to much of anything when all of the sudden i hear a girl no older than 4 years old and she says to this guy behind his apartment, "Hey you!...Hey you!!!...Hey you in the bushes!! You in the bushes! what do you think you are doing?!!?"... only in Hawaii would you ever hear something like that come out of a mouth of a 4 year old!!! I just kept on walking and laughed thinking how much I really would miss this place...:) 


Here are some more fun pictures we have taken and I edited on picnik :) I have so much fun!



This is my beautiful Niece Maeli! She is stunning isn't she?!!!?!




Our most recent Hawaii photos! I really am going to miss our bikes! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment