Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home...work...

We have finally moved home from Hawaii back to Coeur D Alene Idaho and we are so so happy to be back. On our way home we decided to make a pitstop in Maui and we had such a blast! It was real vacation in Hawaii. We went paddleboarding, which i recommend to everyone! Atleast try it while you can...:) We rented kayaks saw turtles and dolphins adn it was so amazing! I loved being able to spend good quality fun with my parents and brother, Aaron. It was a little upsetting, however, when we got to CDA and it was 44 degrees that night. we froze our tooshes off!!!!! So we will admit that we do miss Hawaii a tad...but just the weather ;) and friends of course!

We have been very busy since we got back to Hawaii with the job search and losing weight battle...we started the Biggest Loser challenge at our local gym, which by the way I got a job yesterday as a personal trainer!!!! HOORAY!!!! :D so the biggest loser is doing great! I have not successfully lost ANY weight...actually i have gained almost a pound...hahaha however Cole is seriously kickin' it! he has los about 10 pounds and is still losing! His goal is to lose 40 lbs total and if he does he will mostlikely win and he gets a new speed racing bike! which would be awesome because Cole and I decided that since we arent pregnant yet, after trying for almost 2 years, we are going to do a 500 mile bike trip! which means that we need good bikes and to be a the best shape ever! So i guarantee this is how it will work! we will get the whole trip planned and then I will get pregnant so we cant go....that is just the way it works in my life but i would rather have that then suffer for 500 miles! ;)

Cole is looking for a job still...he has had a lot of offers in the sales department but they are mostly scams and it would not be good to join a team of scammers...yesterday he had an interview with Liberty Mutual and I am really hoping he gets this job. it would be so perfect for what we need right now. It pays, good, great benefits, and we will be able to pay off all student loans within a year! I will be a happy camper if that can happen. I got a job at Peak Health and Wellness center as a front desk worker until I get my certification. I am planning to take the test in a month or whenever I feel ready adn once I am certified I will have be teaching about three different classes right away and spinning classes not until probably January. I will then be able to pick up clients by marketing myself or the gym can get ame a few here and there. I am really excited and so blessed to have gotten this job! I also got the head JV coach for my high school! THis is going to be a great experience and I am really happy to be getting my career kicked off so soon right out of college. Now we just have to pray that Cole can get  good job that will be good for his career and also good for us!

Life is great here in CDA and we love it so much! I am so happy and excited for our future! I Love my husband SO incredibly much, I love the church. It has been so good to cole and I and I have a strong testimony that it is true and I love President Monson. He gave such an inspiring and funny talk this conference, which was an amazing conference. I am so blessed and greatful to have been able to go.  i cant wait for all you HAwaii people to start your future after college! Love and miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. omg! a 500 mile bike trip!!!! you guys would be my heroes. That is amazing.

    ...best of luck for whatever adventure the Lord has planned next, whether it be baby or biking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! An update!! We miss you guys so much!! 500 mile bike trip? You go girl! You guys are really ambitious. Can't wait to see you guys in December! 2 1/2 months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man TVA would be almost unfamiliar if we were to go back right now. Good on you for making other goals and your probably right,baby will come right when you are ready to do.

    ReplyDelete