Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sunday Walks and Exciting adventures

One thing I love most about living in Paradise is that on sundays Cole and I get to go the best walks to the beach, the Temple, around campus and i get to take awesome pictures. This last walk we went to the temple and the grounds on the beach. It is very peaceful and when the sun is shining the day is just that much better. I feel a little dumb posting these dumb irrelevant posts because we don't have children to blog about or any fun adventures. One day however, when the Lord wants the bless us with children and money we will be able to go on lost of adventures throughout the world and experience all the different people and cultures, the lands and beautiful flowers! As I write I just thought about how we are living an adventure right now! We are living in Hawaii where some people never get to visit in their lifetime. So thats it, no more 'sunday walk' blogs! From here on out we will be going somewhere or doing something exciting! Get ready for the Cole and Richelle adventures! HOORAY!!!!!!!! :D

But to finish up my sunday walk blog, here are some pictures of the beautiful Laie, Hawaii temple that we took while on our fabulous sunday walks!












1 comment:

  1. I'll always be grateful for you Laie pictures - I miss it there!

    ReplyDelete