Thursday, May 19, 2011

POGS!



Today during my very ver busy day of work (definitely never busy) I was walking around TVA just checkin' things out, making sure everything is good with tenants and seeing how good the place looks for once and what did I see? A young boy probably around the age of 9 maybe 10 playing the classic game of POGS all by himself. Probably a good choice too because that sight I saw took me back to my days of playing POGS with the older brothers Erik and Aaron. Oh I can only remember when My younger brother Adam and I would be smokin' the two older ones and (they being sore losers) would threaten us by making us watch the movie Chucky or hurting us to the point when blood comes, or yes even fart on us. I do have to say that it wasn't Aaron as much mostly Erik because Aaron and I got most of his wrath! Oh wow I am so glad those days are over :) I do love my brothers so very much! Adam my younger brother is serving his mission right now in Tempe, Arizona and is LOVING it! he gets home this coming February and Cole and I could not be more excited! I love you, brothers! :) you can see really how crazy we are! And I love it!

These were the only pictures I had of all of us together...


It was tradition to make these hideous faces at our weddings.....
Don't ask.


1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious because Shaun and I were just talking about pogs the other night. I was telling him how I won a pog competition. haha I was a pog champion!!

    ReplyDelete