Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer Time!!!

It really is wonderful when the weather is beautiful you live in Hawaii and you spend your day at the most beautiful beach! we went over to the east side of the island and had a bbq which consisted of Costco ribs which our good friends James and Ashley Rogers soaked in Coke overnight (I think) and then was put into a massive amount of BBQ sauce. They were probably the best ribs I have ever eaten! I am really going to miss the hawaiian life of just BBQ'n on the beach just whenever you feel like it. And yes it can even be in December on Christmas Day! it is so fun and nice. but I will say that today while we were in church I got really homesick and super excited to come home. There really is nothing like a clod and hopefully white christmas. But sadly the countdown has begun! 111 days (about 3 1/2 months) until we are out of here and back in our wonderful hometown in dear old Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.

Here are some fun pictures of our time at the beach. I got a new camera for graduation and haven't quite figured out aperture yet so i apologize for pictures that look either too bright or too dark...still learning ;)






 James, Ashley, & Ronan (Our best friends here)
                                                  

Brook face planted into the sand. It was the funniest thing! we felt bad for laughing but she didn't even cry! 

Beautiful Waimanalo Bay 

I love my Husband :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Richelle! Just found your blog - you two are so cute. Glad we can keep updated with you even though we are so far away! If you have any questions about your new camera, feel free to ask! What kind did you get? I'm sure you will love it. Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete