Friday, May 13, 2011

Here we go.......Again

So as all you bloggers out there know, there was a serious malfunction with blogger.com. Due to this terrible misfortune my whole entire blog I took all that time in designing got completely deleted. Totally Stinks! So here we go again starting the blog phase of my life! :) Right now, Cole and I have been married for 1 year and 5 months and our whole marriage has been spent here in beautiful Hawaii! We do love it here but we definitely miss home and the cold too! We cant even sleep with covers and it makes me sad. what's even worse is that we can't even cuddle! UGH! What kind of a place is this!!?! ;) I am done with school forever! but i'm still here because Cole still has to take classes until September. So while I wait for him to get done I got a great job which takes away our rent charge (so no rent!!!) and then on top of that I get paid $7.75/month. It doesn't sound like much but it is when all you've been paid for the last 4 years is $7.25 with a maximum of 19 hours a week it's a lot! ha ha I feel like we are totally making BANK! In reality, however, we are not.....so as i wait here in Hawaii blogging will be a fun thing to get into.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you'll keep blogging after you guys leave! Send me your email and I'll invite to our blog :)

    ReplyDelete