Saturday, March 31, 2012

Introducing........:)

So Cole and I have been trying for a little over two years to have a baby now and should I say how blessed I meaning we feel?!!??! We have been able to spend our marriage out in Hawaii, just the two of us, move to CDA where we live rent free because Coles parents are in China for a year, teaching english. So far life has been a blast together and I know that it will only continue to get better! I am sorry to those that were hoping I would say we are having a baby, because we are not. Indeed, we are still trying....but in a small sense we did get new babies to be part of our lives!!! :)

On Thursday night Cole looks at me and says this is what i want to do, so lets go do it! I am easy and am pretty much willing to do whatever so its not that difficult to get me on the band wagon. Friday We hop in the car and head out to Spokane for a little shopping! :D Next thing we know we are loading a pair of road bikes in the back of the car because we are really going to do this 100/300/500 mile ride! Probably just stick to the 300 mile because 100 is not quite long enough, and 500 might be too long! Maybe when we get better. So here we are, now stuck with some pretty awesome road bikes. No way of getting out of this long ride we are about to embark in!

Today was the first day we were able to get out and ride the new bikes because the weather has been so crappy here! I don't like the rain, or the cold which is why we are moving to hot hot hot Arizona! That's gonna have to be a whole new post! So today we went on a ride total about 10 miles! not bad for our first ride ;) Our bums are gonna be a little sore, along with the legs but it was so worth it because by the end of the ride the sun was out and all I could do was smile :D Today turned out to be a pretty awesome day! And if anyone wants to join us in this 300 miler, or maybe a smaller one for the first couple rides please! Because we would LOVE the company!

That's all for now, but i am going to post more often! YUP!

Here are some pictures of the new baby's in our lives ;) P.S. Happy April Fools!!!!! hahahahahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment