Monday, November 21, 2011

WE LOVE THE SNOW!

We just LOVE the winter time! the snow, the cole, which means we drink hot cocoa and sit by the fire ;) we love the holiday season simply because there is so much amazing good food! we get to spend time with family! and we LOVE getting and of course giving gifts for christmas! 

Well we had our first snow storm the other day and it is still snowing! i think we got about 5 inches of snow. It is on and off snowing so it isn't as bad as it sounds.  We had a really fun time today playing in the snow :) 

Update with Cole, well he is still job hunting...:( soon he will get a job. He is doing lots of interviews and actually got a second interview with Yellow Book which we are really hoping he gets because it would be perfect for what he wants to do. He would help out a lot with the social media and also selling. All I can say is that CDA/ Spokane is not the best place to be when looking for a job!:( Ugh...it is stressful and i am sick of working! I have 3 jobs. Coaching, working at the Health and Wellness Center and I am coaching a girl one-on-one! it is a pretty sweet deal i have going there. I get really good money doing that too! So i am happy with the coaching gig and team but i am not sure how long I want to coach a team. I don't mind the one-on-one as much. We will see i guess :) So please pray that Cole gets a job real soon! 

We/ I am so excited for Christmas and Thanksgiving to get here! For a couple of reasons:
1: Aaron moves back from Hawaii
2: We get to go see baby Emmie for christmas! and erik, jess, and mae :)
3: Adam comes home from his mission beginning of February! oh I can't wait!
4: The food!
5: Black Friday :D

There are just so many great things about the holidays! We put out s few of our Christmas decorations. I promised Cole that we would wait to put the tree up until after Thanksgiving :( 

Well I am done blabbing ;) here are the fun pictures from earlier today!









No comments:

Post a Comment