Monday, October 31, 2011

It'S tHe HaLLoWeEn!!!

Happy Halloween! this time of year is so much fun! with all the scary decorating and passing out of the candy, and eating of the candy is fun but I will need to stop eating it so much! it is SOOOOO BAD! hahaha this is our first Halloween back in the mainland and it has been nothing but fun! we have been hanging out at my parents and playing games while passing out candy :) later on we are going to watch Wolf Man! SCARY! I am so not good with scary movies because for some reason i turn it into real life and I think it could seriously happen to me! it is so lame. Cole hates it because i never let him watch scary movies :( Well what do you expect??????? in defending my side, COle HATES dressing up and even painting his face! it is so bad. we went to the halloween store to find amazing costumes but he said, "no I think ill be Rocky and wear grey sweats, a beanie and boxing gloves....." how boring is that!!!! I guess we just aren't the Halloween couple...;)

Here are some fun scary pictures of our 2011 Halloween :)



 My mom and I did the Angry Birds ;)
 Cole's Steven Colbert...last year he did Gary Coleman :)
 Dad's smiley Face! Same one every year! :-D
 Angry Bird Costumes
 Attack the PIG!!!!!
HaPpY HaLLoWeEn!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment